The Foundation of the Financial Markets:
- What Is the Financial Market?
- Who Are the Main Participants?
- How Does the Financial Market Operate?
- What Instruments are Found in the Financial Markets?
How to Trade the Financial Markets?
- Explanation Bullish vs Bearish Market.
- Margin & Leverage.
- Spot vs Leverage Market.
- Benefits & Risks of Margin Accounts.
- Understanding the Graphs.
- Concept of Price Action.
- Types of Orders.
- Common Patterns (I/Head & Shoulders – Double Tops/Bottoms – Channels – Trendlines).
- Indicators (MACD – RSI – Moving Averages).
- Top-Down Approach.
- Stop Loss.
- Target Profit.
- Building a Strategy.
- Winning Ratio
- Size Position
- Risk Reward Ratio.